ALUMNI NETWORK MEMBERSHIP - Sliding Scale Option A (pay what you can)
Join the Alumni Network! This rate is approximately $4/month!
- You will be invited to ALL 2022 Tuesday Evening Events and socials that follow.
- You will also receive the login access for the private and safe networking page for alumni to share your story, connect with others by region or area of interest, and organize work parties.
- Stay connected!
To contribute a membership amount less than the options listed here, simply send us an email at PermacultureSeries@gmail.com to say 'hi!' and say that you would like to send a check for any amount that you choose :)
Here is the schedule for the Tuesday Evening Online Series :
- 2/22 How to Start a Local Seed Library with Saskia Esslinger'
- 3/22 Health Benefits of Fermented Foods and Learn to Make Fizzy Sodas with Trevor Ring
- 4/26 Intro to Coppicing with Author Mark Krawczyk of ‘Coppice Agroforestry - Tending Trees for Product, Profit and Woodland Ecology’
- 5/24 Ecocultural Restoration & Traditional Ecological Knowledge with Marko Bey and Belinda Brown of Lomakatsi Restoration Project
- 6/21 Agroforestry: The World's Most Ecological Agriculture, with Erik Hoffner of Mongabay News
- 7/26 Reflection, A Walk With Water See this new film and then meet the filmmaker Emmett Brennan to talk abut this film, as well as his work 'Inhabit, A Permaculture Perspective'
- 8/23 Supporting Native Pollinator Habitat with Amy of Wing & A Prayer Nursery with Amy Pulley
- 9/27 Why Urban Farming? Insights from Eastie Farm with Founder Kannan Thiruvengadam